This person will be the leader of a well established business, with their head quarters within the Northern Powerhouse geographical area. The award acknowledges the winner’s continued achievements within the business community during a distinguished career and their work in helping to establish the UK Northern Powerhouse.
Northern Lights Awards 2017 | Overview
The awards are designed to highlight collaboration between companies and within companies in the Northern Powerhouse geographical area, collaboration which ultimately leads to growing the Northern Powerhouse and helping to re balance the economy.
The awards winners will be announced at the Conference Dinner in Manchester on the evening of the 21st February 2017, the evening of the first day of the next UK Northern Powerhouse International Conference and Exhibition.
The Award categories are as follows:
- Business Personality of the Year
- Public Sector Personality of the Year
- Young Business Personality of the Year
- Corporate Responsibility Award
- Creative Industries Award
- Energy Company of the Year
- Export Company of the Year
- Finance Company of the Year
- Healthcare Company of the Year
- Legal Practice of the Year
- Manufacturer of the Year
- Property & Construction Company of the Year
- Social Enterprise of the Year
- Transport/Logistics Company of the Year
- University of the Year
Further information regarding each Award Category and details of how to apply are available here
Sponsorship opportunities are available for each Award Category, more information here
The Awards will be judged by the UK Northern Powerhouse Advisory Board, see here for details